I enjoyed this issue, and here are some things (in my humble opinion) to look out for:
- My friend Teresa's layout in the Quick Grabs Music section - Jam Session. How great is all that cut out swirly stuff?
- 'The Last Word' by Leanne Ryan - Totally a LAUGH OUT LOUD column this month
- Loretta Grayson's article - love the idea of forgetting the photos and playing with supplies
- Page 22, LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout by Viv Bonder - and that background is just the most beautiful colour and texture
- Page 28 - love Claire Bremner's layouts - noticed her in the FK Awards for Excellence issue I think it was, very cool, and this SEI paper in 'Curious You' is one of my faves
- Donna Wild's layout 'Baby Face; on page 37 - how cool is this technique - she has used Cherry Arte chipboard flowers and wrapped ribbon around it, and cord across it. I believe this photo also won Donna a Canon D-SLR in a Ted's Camera Stores photo comp - awesome
- Canvas pages 74 - by Ngaire Bartlam - and 76 - Viv Bonder. Love them. 'Nuff said.