Ah, yes, the old "it's been awhile, blogland"... I have been taking a break over the Summer school holidays, and this first month of school, getting my kids settled, running around to their various therapies and such. But now Autumn is almost here, and I am totally ready for it!
To celebrate, I am giving away TWO portrait sessions - one on Instagram and one on Facebook. They can be used for kids, families or couples. Each prize includes one Photography Session, an online slideshow of your images, FIVE digital files and FIVE 6"x8" pictures. Please scroll down for terms and conditions.
Click here for my current portrait info and price brochure.
To enter, simply follow the instructions on the image for either Instagram or Facebook, or both! I'll post them here, but you'll need to go to the relevant social media platform to complete the entry.
For Instagram users, regram (save and re-post) my Instagram post about the giveaway, along with the hashtag #curiousautumn and tell me what your favourite animal is (I would also love to hear why, but that is optional!).
On Facebook, 'share' the image from Curiouser Photography's Facebook page on your own page (when you share the post, don't forget to mark it 'public' so I can find it), add the hashtag #curiousautumn and tell me what your favourite animal is (I would also love to hear why, but that is optional!).
Terms and Conditions
1. The portrait sessions must take place in March 2014
2. The portrait sessions must take place in the Melbourne area, I am based in the Outer Eastern suburbs in the Dandenong Ranges, so rural areas East of Melbourne are also ok. Honestly I quite enjoy a bit of a country drive, so it's fairly flexible. Contact me if you're not sure :)
Adelaide peeps may also enter on the condition that their portrait session take place on Saturday the 22nd March 2014, or the morning of the 23rd March
3. You may enter once per social media platform, up to two entries total
4. Winners will be selected and announced on Friday the 7th March 2014. Winners will be announced via the Curiouser newsletter, so sign up here (or up to the left of this post, where it says ''Curiouser Newsletter") to be the first to know. I will also link to the newsletter from Facebook and Instagram.
5. Prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash